Why Hire Terry Sidford?
- Terry has a unique style of connecting with the audience through her real-life stories and the stories from other women all around the world that are in her book, One Hundred Hearts.
- Learn the powerful steps needed to change direction and rewrite your life story. Go from shame to courage to gain confidence in your life and business.
- Recognize the story that holds you back.
- Discover the courage within you.
- Give yourself permission to rewrite the next chapter of your life.
Terry is a sought-after motivational TEDx speaker, Author, Television Host and Life Coach since 1998. She has assisted scores of people and organizations in achieving their dreams, which she believes is her own life’s purpose. Terry’s greatest joy has always been to help others unleash their potential and live life to the fullest.
Based on her success as a professional coach and thought leader, in her research on the benefits of owning your courage, she has been asked to speak at many personal growth and business-related events.
Terry has spent over half her life acquiring the knowledge and experience that qualify her to guide others. The acquisition of those experiences is the basis for her book One Hundred Hearts: Inspiring Stories from the Women Who Lived Them, a collection of stories of female courage in the face of adversity.
Terry is also a certified Passion Test facilitator, accredited Pilates instructor, author of two books and a popular newsletter that showcases her personal experiences and insights as well as a regular contributor to a national wellness magazine, The Great Health Guide.
Terry was raised in Southern California and has lived in Utah for more than 30 years. She’s active in the outdoors, plays tennis, runs, and skis. Currently she resides in Park City with her husband, Matthew, and has two sons, Alex and Connor.